Home

 Hello,

This is Kenny. 

About:

I'm Kenny from 2B04, some of my hobbies are playing computer games and playing sports such as badminton. 


Personal goals:

The two goals that I want to achieve in CP5070 module by the end of the semester is to improve the skills that I previously learnt such as computer aided design skills in Fusion 360 and to learn a new skill such as programming as programming is a skill that is widely use in current society.

In order to achieve these goals, the strategies that I'm going to use are such as start to learn Arduino programming that is being thought in CP5070. By learning Arduino programming can help me build a foundation and interest in programming. By building up interest and foundation in programming, I am more confident to try out other type of programming such as python programming which allows me to widen my future pathway. Also, I realise that I am not strong in skills such as CAD using Fusion 360 that is previously thought in CP5065. I want to improve my skills by practicing more through the CAD tutorials to improve my skills in CAD as i know CAD is very useful in product design. 

Lastly, I will know whether I have accomplished my first goal if I have understand what is being thought in Arduino programming and I am confident to learn other programming such as python programming. Next, I will know whether I have accomplished my second goal if I am able to to design a product using CAD without the help from others. As this shows I know and understand how to do it.


  • Team rules and agreement

1. Every member will put in their 100% EFFORT to produce HIGH QUALITY work.

2. Every member will constantly update each other of their progress during groupwork e.g. practical/prototyping phase

3. Every member will be FOCUSED and COMMITTED to the team - NO DISTRACTIONS

4. Every member will TURN UP during group meetings - and inform the team AT LEAST 1 day BEFORE if cannot.  (Group meetings would happen online, either Sat/Sun 2-5pm)

5. Every member will PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY in all discussions.

6. Every member will be OPEN to new ideas, suggestions from others.

7. Every member will HAVE FUN

 

  • Roles and Responsibilities of the group :

 LEADER  -> Serena

- Sets the correct attitude and area of focus for the team 

- Provides the team with overall support 

- Coordinates and guides the team to complete tasks at a high standard.

- Constantly monitors the team's progress 

- Constantly communicates with the team to clarify goals and tasks weekly

 

 SCRIBE -> Kenny

- Constantly takes initiative to take down meeting notes whenever we meet as a group online to discuss.

- Records and Documents ideas, procedures, discussions, results, revised versions of the initial ideas during tutorial sessions or practical sessions and updates the rest of the group.

 

  PHOTOGRAPHER + TIMEKEEPER -> Jerome

- Captures media such as photographs and videos which are important/useful in:

  •  documenting procedures, results, process of experiments for the team to recall and re-live the practicals done before 
  • conveying reflections/lessons learnt by the group from practicals , discussions and more

- Monitors the time taken by the group to carry out activities e.g in practicals, discussions etc

- Feedback to the group on how can the group stay focused/improve based on the group's time management.

Maker -> Kairong

- Spearheads the group in the prototyping phase

  • leads the prototyping of the chemical product
  • leads planning for prototype during group discussions
  • delegates roles to the rest of the group in contributing towards prototyping
  • checks progress with the rest of the group in terms of completion of their parts 












Comments